Safety & Environment
Health & Safety Policy.
At Ross Engineering, we recognise our responsibility to protect our people and the environment from injury or harm and in doing so recognise our health and safety performance is an integral part of our business productivity and growth.
Our objectives are to ensure:
- We comply with relevant health and safety legislation and any other requirements placed upon our business by regulatory or government authority
- All potential hazards and risk to health, safety and environment are identified and eliminated. Where the hazards cannot be eliminated the risk will be reduced as far as reasonably practical and regularly monitored and reviewed for their effectiveness
- We establish and maintain a work environment where our people uphold safety values and behaviour and believe it is possible to work injury free
- All personnel receive appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision they need to safely carry out their work and have a thorough understanding of their responsibilities to contributing to a safe work environment
- Management must demonstrate the level of commitment they want and lead by example
We achieve these objectives by continually evaluating our products and services using measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement.
This policy applies to all Ross Engineering employees and contractors, and a copy of this policy is provided to employees and contractors as part of their induction.